About Me

My photo
xiaowen..luvs Qiongs lods,hanging out with frens,kinda affable,crazy n moody kind of person ; movie freak!!& sO vaiN <3

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Both suii's day

Hye guys~ its been so ''few days''din get to post some new stuffs!but don't worry cus me..miss qiongs ~gonna go kl soon and hopefully der is sometin for me to pic AT! :) hahah xD
well, today i went t0 mall and bla bla bla ..went to watch muvee...ate dinner at cheezbox with my
UNCLE and my years MALAO ahhaha ! xD and also with my suii eh ( miss ingna)
and yea we watched d muvy and at the end i found out am fall in love withh ....
EDWARD CULLEN
he is so ..umm dunno how to describe but he is definetly so MAN and attractive! ahahah xD
and yea..suii eh we FOGOT to to0ok pictures le larr..!! haiyohh~ if we really take pics i tink we are d CRAZIEST QIONGer liao ! ahhaa ...and yea we reached home and tho chat about dat edward cullen agen! love his name CULLEN! hahaha xD ...
AND yea thanks to my UNCLE dat he bring me bek home larr..xD!

3 comments:

PickyBon *212#* said...

HAHA...why eveeryone being attraccted to edward sumting..haha..sowii...anyway,he's quite handsome XD

Unknown said...

Hey Wen! =D Was hopping around the blogs and found yours! =D link me up here!! ^-^

PickyBon *212#* said...

pickybon.blogspot.com