About Me

My photo
xiaowen..luvs Qiongs lods,hanging out with frens,kinda affable,crazy n moody kind of person ; movie freak!!& sO vaiN <3

Monday 1 December 2008

Oh Miii GOD!

Hey guys good afternun ..~ phew...what an unexpected day i had JUST THEN! It all started this way ...yesterday i slept around 2 am plus ...i was kinda tired after watching my chinese drama! & so i planned waking up today around 1.30 ..! WOw...no ones gonna noe wad will be hapenin next minit ,second OR LIFE! wad can i say ...sumtimes GOD jus want you to stop your life and up to sumwer where you can relax for the rest of your life..! IT was untill this morning around 11 plus ...i heard sumone shout SO LOUD outside my window...i was den awaken and i tot datwas part of my dream ...i opened my eye n closed it again to make sure that it was MY DREAM..Feeling kinda wierd..! o.0'' "what was it so NOIsy'' i tot ..and i went to see wad hapened ..

OMG !!!!!!!!! MY dad's friend suddenly fainted on d muddy floor outside my house ,his WIFE was so nervous calling her friends to help ..jumped here n der..shout while crying on the phone!!...and when d tyme i rushed down to my living ro0m i saw his face so WHITE..so scaRY! i did not dare to walk towards him and so i decided just to stay quite a long distance frm him! AMBULANCE came after 20-30 minutes ..! AT THE TIME, when he reached hospitall ...my dad called my sister that his friend had just passed away ! WOW...and dat was kinda SHOCKED for me ! it was just like a DREAM..''POOF""der it GONE! ""uncle..may god blessed you!""

SO,people!!do appreciate and do NOT waste your tyme OR LIFE duin nonsense things and stuffs !! because , youH will not know wad will be hapenin to you nex second!!

No comments: