About Me

My photo
xiaowen..luvs Qiongs lods,hanging out with frens,kinda affable,crazy n moody kind of person ; movie freak!!& sO vaiN <3

Wednesday 3 December 2008

03-12-2008!

welll , am watching tv while resting..while my cousin(the red shirts) are photo-ing us using the MIrrOR lols! shes more VAIN than me tho ! lolss..in d second picture: i was kinda tired tho! face lo0k like SHIT ..she sudenly to0k dat face down in her fone ..!!! LOL keksi waaa tho !in d thirs picture:there it goes agen ..start all over trying to burn fats larr..! lolss...20 minutes only burn 75 calories nia !!! QI SHI WO AHH!





Today~ i went to workout in the fitness zone ...well everyting is the same as the mall ones but except for its larger abit larr..! and its my 2nd time at kiulap fitness zone! me and my two cousin went to workout frm 2.30 to 5.30 ...and yea we were in d second floor ..WOMEN'S zONE!
And after that we went bek home and left me and one of my cousin ~ we went to mall straight away and have fun over der..! watchig madagascar LOL! i dun tink its funny nehh ...haiss! waste of money ! lols...ohh yah and one thing d one whu gave us d ticket actually gave us d quarantine ticket ..OMG if i noe d madagascar could be so boring i would not change the ticket LOL! doinks ~ den after that we went to swensens and haf our LUNCH!! haven eat since morning!! SUdenly ...i tink of you agen ! OHH GOD ! when is dis feelin gonna end!! Ahhh ..! siens

No comments: