About Me

My photo
xiaowen..luvs Qiongs lods,hanging out with frens,kinda affable,crazy n moody kind of person ; movie freak!!& sO vaiN <3

Sunday 8 February 2009

untitled~

Don't know why ~
I am always in a deplorable life situation especially in relationships !
well~i denied that ! why am i saying this all (BS) stuff...~
because i have enough with it after all ..!
ON AND OFF makes me sickk! and so am sick-ing now ! stressful life ~hmmph!
SOmetimes i guess i have one but at the end what i found is actually i don't have
...! Worry and scared of others talked(BS) about me also
makes me feel like banging on d wall! LIFE ARE SO STRESS FOR ME!
my sister used to said this to me'' we must enjoy our life and be self- indulgent"
SO , why should i bothered of what others say about me !
Well, sometimes words just can't tell how much i want to express my feeling ! and what am i doing now? I DONT KNOW as well! I Guess am still in a bluring situation while
writting this blog ! ps.i have slip three times in a day!

1 comment:

r. said...

aiya, mei nv got blog ahh~ waseh xP add chatbx wehs. so can chat chat. rui