About Me

My photo
xiaowen..luvs Qiongs lods,hanging out with frens,kinda affable,crazy n moody kind of person ; movie freak!!& sO vaiN <3

Friday 28 November 2008

One Borneo shopping centre




My sot sot da sao ..my bro's gf ! she likes to spent her time in padini and vincci for few hours ...haishh !! sot one baa her ...'' GILA FLIES '' ...but shes kinda sart when she wear on those FLIES sunglases which almost cover her whole facee larr...xD!& me ...jus took picture with d snowman ...she pity me because am not goin anewer on christmas!! hmmph! after dat my mum join us drinking in OLD TOWN ...she ordered the drink shown above and she said kinda nice but i saw crack on top of d jar...and yea its A JAR !! LOL =.='' i wonder if dey really recycle their jarss !! LOL


























well ~ its kinda cute ! but unfortunately i LOST it T.T ...~ hmmph ! aahah xD A MINI COCA COLA made frm JAPAN tho ! cuteeee ~so shortt!! xD



The image on the floor of one borneo shoping centre ! which horoscope your in ? hehe mine's capricorn on the top ! FOrgive me for being so BORING ! haha I was boring at dat tyme ! ahha ! well ...if you guys even been to kl's big shoping mall ...there is no difrence in one borneo t0o ! branded shops all around..BIG mall..LONG mall...cinemas...aquarium world...and etcc !!









No comments: