About Me

My photo
xiaowen..luvs Qiongs lods,hanging out with frens,kinda affable,crazy n moody kind of person ; movie freak!!& sO vaiN <3

Friday 21 November 2008

I cried today 21-11-2008






Happy birthday to you ..WENDY CHOK!! ...today is my friend's burdae and so she decided to celebrate her birthday in pantai muara ... :) ! ITs fun isnt it? At first i tot the same way but unfortunately IT ISNT! After the party had ended, i walked along the beach and took some picture of it ..~ all of the sudden it makes me tink of someone which i have been trying to forget ...~ i look at the sea trying to tell all my sadness,tears are burning in my eyes ...but i realised it will not change anything and so i decided to do it in this way ..! i remembered once a friend told me that writing the person's name on the sand can throw away the sadness as the sea water can bring it back to the sea where no one can find it & curving the person's name on the stone can tell how much you wants to remember him/her for the rest of your life..! and so i did it.. !


I wrote on the sand : please forgive me for hurting you! & I wrote on the stone: please do remember our good memories..! DEar XXX , you have really make me fall in such a deep love with you but you have also make me realised that i have hurt you as much as i love you! THe memories which we have before i have always remembered but DO YOU? WILL i meet you again? I WISH!!

1 comment:

Brother Yao said...

Wen, My Fren :) Sure.. you will .. One day .. Just.. One day it may come .. n he will sure remember okay..cos once a guy hav a dep love for a girl or a girl who hav put a deep love for him .. there will owes hav a mark bt it will slowy let go when u grown up.. n im a adult guy..n i know dis .. n i know wat guy's knows .. but past is a past jus like a chapter u jus can review ur happi moment..n u are a Love Story Book :) actualli i hav alot to tell bt i can jus giv u dis sori..i jus wanna give/help weak girl an advice for confidence coz theres too mani girls like u in dis world..dun b weak .. Be Strong .. i hate to see girls going down .. 2moro owes Is a Gud New Day .. master it Get Up n awake :) bye take care hope u noe wat i mean .. hav a nice day :D